Withdrawal & returns
1. enter the items you want to return in the return form. Please fill in all fields so that we can process your return as quickly as possible and there are no misunderstandings. The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. You have the option of creating a DHL return shipping label via your customer account (you can find out how to do this here). Alternatively, you can send the return to us using a shipping service provider of your choice. Please make sure that you always choose insured shipping, as otherwise you bear the risk of loss or damage (it is best to keep the tracking number!).
2. put the items with the return form in the package and pack it carefully.
3. please send your package to:
Auenweg 173 - Building 4
4. we will process your return as soon as possible. As soon as we receive your return, we will check it. If everything is in order, you will receive your money back within 1-3 business days via the payment method you chose when placing your order. When you return the package, please keep the tracking number.
Return via your customer account
1. log in to your account and navigate to the "orders" tab. Select your order with the items you want to return. Please fill in all fields so that we can process your return as quickly as possible and there are no misunderstandings. The cost of return shipping over 7.20€ is the responsibility of the customer.
2. Your return label/QR code (with which you can print the label for free at your local post office) will be generated automatically. Pack your return carefully.
3. We will process your return as soon as possible. As soon as we receive your return, we will check it. If everything is in order, you will receive your money back within 1-3 business days via the payment method you chose when placing your order.
Consumers have a fourteen-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Snash GmbH, Auenweg 173, 51063 Cologne, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 49 (0) 221-98657921) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this purpose, you can use the enclosed model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts: * Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
Auenweg 173 - Building 4
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
If you finance this contract by means of a loan and later revoke it, you are also no longer bound by the loan agreement, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation takes effect, your lender shall be subrogated to our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter shall not apply if the subject matter of the present contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives). If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, exercise your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are also entitled to a right of revocation for this.